Crosbie provides business valuations, financial opinions and alternative forms of valuation advice to companies, business owners, shareholder groups and Boards of Directors in a broad variety of situations, including the following:
- As part of providing broader advice on a potential M&A strategy including strategic alternatives reviews
- To create and support value arguments in connection with a specific transaction being considered or entertained
- Fairness opinions and MI 61-101 valuations for Boards of public companies
- In conjunction with succession planning and related advice to family owned and closely held private businesses
- Merger transactions
- Corporate restructurings
- Shareholder disputes, including shotgun situations
Our approach to valuations and fairness opinions is based on rigorous financial analysis and a sound understanding of the business we value.
As a truly independent financial advisor, Crosbie also provides high quality advice to groups seeking to satisfy the highest standards of corporate governance.
In addition, we provide a “market “perspective to value, based on extensive experience buying and selling companies, including experience as a principal investor.