We have been a trusted advisor to over 50 public company Boards of Directors and Special Committees. We support Directors in their decision making and in fulfilling their fiduciary duties by offering independent financial, valuation and strategic advice that is tailored to each specific situation.
As an independent investment bank, Crosbie offers the expertise and professionalism of a major investment dealer without the inherent conflicts typically present with many other advisors.
In addition to providing independent valuations and fairness opinions, our role can include:
- Formulating and advising on strategic alternatives
- Take-over defense strategies
- Evaluating third-party and related-party bids
- Advising on other types of related party transactions such as the internalization of related party managers, etc.
- Assessing merger economics and share exchange ratios
- Providing a specialized resource to help assess or resolve situation specific business problems or questions of strategy